Kinds of Cancer
Basic information, statistics, and what CDC is doing about some of the most common kinds of cancer in the United States.
Cancer Registries: Measuring Progress. Targeting Action.
Cancer registries provide the data-driven foundation for cancer control efforts in the United States. Find out what they are and how they work.
- Bring Your Brave
- Inside Knowledge: Get the Facts About Gynecologic Cancer
- Screen for Life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign
CDC’s Latest Cancer Research
- Vital Signs: Trends in incidence of cancers associated with overweight and obesity—United States, 2005–2014
- Estimating health benefits and cost-savings for achieving the Healthy People 2020 objective of reducing invasive colorectal cancer
- Trends in cervical cancer screening in Title X-funded health centers
- Geographic access to cancer care and mortality among adolescents
- Trends in utilization and costs of BRCA testing among women aged 18–64 years in the United States