Contact Media Relations
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
(404) 639-3286 | email@example.com
After Hours – (770) 488-7100
Get Updates | Request Form(http://wcms-wp.cdc.gov/media/subtopic/contact.htm)
CDC Announcements and Events
CDC Telebriefing: New Vital Signs Report – Why is the overall cancer rate declining, while cancer rates associated with overweight and obesity are on the rise?
Tuesday, October 3, 2017, at 12:45 p.m. ET
Americans in rural areas more likely to die by suicide - Press Release
Suicide rates for rural counties consistently higher than urban counties from 2001-2015
CDC HIV Expert Wins Samuel J. Heyman Award for Career Achievement - Media Statement
Last week, the Partnership for Public Service named CDC's Tedd V. Ellerbrock, M.D., the 2017 winner of the Samuel J. Heyman Service to America Medal for Career Achievement in recognition of the vital role he has played in building, expanding, and improving the U.S.-led program that provides HIV treatment to more than 11 million people around the world.
CDC and ATSDR support local, state, and federal response to public health needs resulting from recent natural events.
If you are in a disaster or emergency, it’s important that you take steps to prevent illness from unsafe food and water.
CDC Releases and Announcements
- Vital Signs: Teleconference on Obesity and Cancer - TranscriptTuesday, October 03, 2017
- Cancer and Obesity - Digital Press KitTuesday, October 03, 2017
- Cancers Associated with Overweight and Obesity Make up 40 percent of Cancers Diagnosed in the United States - Press ReleaseTuesday, October 03, 2017
- CDC Telebriefing: New Vital Signs Report - Why is the overall cancer rate declining, while cancer rates associated with overweight and obesity are on the rise? - Media AdvisoryTuesday, October 03, 2017
- CDC Is Deactivating the Emergency Operations Center for the Zika Response - Press ReleaseFriday, September 29, 2017
- New study shows Tdap vaccination during pregnancy can prevent whooping cough in babies - Press ReleaseThursday, September 28, 2017
- Page last reviewed: September 13, 2017
- Page last updated: September 13, 2017
- Content source: