Dynamic speakers provide informative presentations that focus on promoting CDC′s Winnable Battles– energizing and empowering people to protect the health and quality of their lives.
Topics are tailored to address public health issues that are of interest to various groups and relative to different communities.
To learn more, please visit About the Speakers Bureau.
- Page last reviewed: July 30, 2015
- Page last updated: July 30, 2015
- Content Source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of Public Affairs
- Notice: Linking to a non-federal site does not constitute an endorsement by HHS, CDC or any of its employees of the sponsors or the information and products presented on the site.