CIINC: Archive April 25, 2017
This website is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated.
April 25, 2017: Content on this page kept for historical reasons
Originally aired on April 25, 2017, 12 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. ET.
Guthrie Birkhead, MD, MPH, Medical Officer, National Vaccine Program Office, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- John F. Vertefeuille, PhD, MHS, Chief, Polio Eradication Branch and Incident Manager, Emergency Polio Response, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- CDR Gavin Grant, MD, MPH, Medical Epidemiologist, Accelerated Disease Control and Vaccine Preventable Diseases Surveillance Branch, Global Immunization Division, Center for Global Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Paul Rota, PhD, Acting Chief, Viral Vaccine Preventable Diseases Branch (proposed), Division of Viral Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Presentation Slide Set [5.34 MB, 74 pages]
- View recast [93.8 MB, 90 minutes] (right click zip file to save)
This is a re-recording of the original event.
- Transcript of recast [22 pages]
Section 508 and Accessibility:
Contact NIPinfo@cdc.gov if you need help with accessibility for the netconference.
- Page last reviewed: May 2, 2017 (archived document)
- Content source: