Hygiene-related Fact Sheets
Below are links to fact sheets on hygiene-related topics that can be displayed in public places or distributed to specific audience groups.
How to Keep Your Breast Pump Kit Clean
Message: Learn how to keep your pump parts clean to help prevent Cronobacter infection.
Audience: Mothers of infants.
Fact Sheet: How to Keep Your Breast Pump Kit Clean: The Essentials
- Printable Fact Sheet: How to Keep Your Breast Pump Kit Clean: The Essentials [PDF – 1 page] (English)
- Printable Fact Sheet: How to Keep Your Breast Pump Kit Clean: The Essentials [PDF – 1 page] (Español)
Safe and Healthy Diapering in the Home
Message: Protect yourself and your children from germs by following these diapering steps.
Audience: Parents/guardians of diapered children.
Fact Sheet: Safe & Healthy Diapering in the Home
Safe and Healthy Diapering for Childcare Providers
Message: Follow these safe and healthy diapering steps to help reduce the spread of germs.
Audience: Childcare providers.
Fact Sheet: Diaper-Changing Steps for Childcare Settings
Stop Germs! Stay Healthy! Wash Your Hands
- Available in English and Spanish
- Available at the Handwashing website
- Page last reviewed: August 15, 2017
- Page last updated: August 15, 2017
- Content source: