These Escherichia coli cells provide an example of a prokaryotic microorganism
ಜೀವಶಾಸ್ತ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ ಕಣಗಳ ಕೂಟವು ತಮ್ಮ ಪ್ರಬಾವದಿಂದ ಒಟ್ಟು ಗೂಡಿ ಕೆಲಸ ಕಾರ್ಯಗಳನ್ನು ಮಾಡುತ್ತಾ ಜೀವದ ಗುಣಲಕ್ಷಣ ಹೊಂದುರುವುದು.
ವ್ಯವಸ್ಥೆ ಪಾರಿಭಾಷಿಕ ಕೋಶ
- BBCNews: 27 September 2000, When slime is not so thick Citat: "It means that some of the lowliest creatures in the plant and animal kingdoms, such as slime and amoeba, may not be as primitive as once thought"
- BBCNews, 18 December 2002, 'Space bugs' grown in lab Citat: "Bacillus simplex and Staphylococcus pasteuri...Engyodontium album The strains cultured by Dr Wainwright seemed to be resistant to the effects of UV - one quality required for survival in space"
- BBCNews, 19 June 2003, Ancient organism challenges cell evolution Citat: "It appears that this organelle has been conserved in evolution from prokaryotes to eukaryotes, since it is present in both"
- Interactive Syllabus for General Biology - BI 04, Saint Anselm College, Summer 2003
- Jacob Feldman: Stramenopila
- NCBI Taxonomy entry: root (rich)
- Saint Anselm College: Survey of representatives of the major Kingdoms Citat: "Number of kingdoms has not been resolved...Bacteria present a problem with their diversity...Protista present a problem with their diversity...",
- Species 2000 Indexing the world's known species. Species 2000 has the objective of enumerating all known species of plants, animals, fungi and microbes on Earth as the baseline dataset for studies of global biodiversity. It will also provide a simple access point enabling users to link from here to other data systems for all groups of organisms, using direct species-links.
- The largest organism in the world may be a fungus carpeting nearly 10 square kilometers of an Oregon forest, and may be as old as 10500 years.
- The Tree of Life.
- Frequent questions from kids about life and their answers