- Facts About Chlorine
Overview of chlorine, including signs & symptoms, protection, & treatment
- Case Definition: Chlorine
Clinical description, lab criteria for diagnosis, case classification, & additional resources
- MMWR: Public Health Consequences from Hazardous Substances Acutely Released During Rail Transit — South Carolina, 2005; Selected States, 1999–2004
MMWR 28 Jan 2005;54(03):64-67.
- Toxicology FAQs
Frequently asked questions from the Agency for Toxic Substances & Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- Medical Management Guidelines (MMG)
From the Agency for Toxic Substances & Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- Chlorine - NIOSH Resources
- Emergency Response Card: Information for First Responders
Agent-specific identification, medical symptoms, prevention & personal protective equipment, fire fighting, sampling & analytical methods, decontamination, spillage disposal, packaging & labeling information.